Tuesday 25 August 2015

A Rudai 23 Google Hangout

I watched the Rudai 23 Google Hangout live on YouTube on Sunday. 

I even tried tweeting, my first tweets ever. I am still familiarising myself with Twitter, so not sure if I did it correctly. I used the hash tag in the video (#r23hoa) and not in the blog post (#R23CHAT) . 

I found the feedback from the participants encouraging and interesting and I have a new found motivation to catch up. I am moving apartment this Friday so I will try my best.

To watch the video click Rudai23 Hangout On Air.

There were a few sound issues which my partner who is a computer scientist commented on. Saying that some of the sound issues were caused by a microphone being too sensitive. It was picking up feedback from the speakers when the other participants of the Hangout were speaking. So if you are doing a Hangout and are having sound problems check your microphones sensitivity, it may need adjusting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Glad to hear that you were able to watch the hangout. The sound issues stemmed from less than perfect broadband connections, and the fact that not everyone was using a headset. Earphones would have eliminated any feedback that the speakers led to. We live and learn! Next time......

    The hashtag was #r23hoa, and if memory serves, I think I recall seeing tweets from you.

    Good to hear you've feeling motivated! Keep it up.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete