Saturday 23 January 2016

Thing 11: Reflective Practice

I have already made and posted several study plans but my ability to follow them is pretty lacking these days because random things keep happening so I have to change my plans at a moments notice. So I am throwing out the plan and going for posting any two posts a day, except Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I have  to admit that the completion of Rudai posts on time was dire. The original plan was to  start posting on the second week of July, catch up with the previous posts by the time I was to start my masters and have a weekly post schedule. I think the main problems are I did not want to post out of order  (so even though I had some of the newer posts complete I was reluctant to post) and I tried to put too much content in each one. Another problem is I am a perfectionist and was afraid to post with spelling and grammar mistakes. There were also circumstances beyond my control but I have already discussed this in a previous post.

I have made several study plans and revisions. The important thing at this point is to get at least one post up a day. I have just started my second semester and already I am having to tweak my plans.
I will just have to make some of my posts shorter than I would have liked.

Part 11: 23 Things Course RudaĆ­ 23.
Tasks: Make a study plan if necessary OR Write about how you are managing your time

1 comment:

  1. It's fair enough to decide to make posts longer/shorter as you see fit. I can imagine that doing the Masters is taking a lot of your study time!

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete