Sunday 31 January 2016

Thing 21: Creating Infographics

When I got this first I planned on making an infographic to use in my biblometric presentations, but I ran out of time. I had only heard of the term Infographics recently at the presentation conference, but I realized that I had seen them around in libraries and other places.

I have been looking forward to creating infographics. The original plan was to make three infographic handouts on how Researchers, Organisations and Librarians used Bibliometrics.

I made a rough timeline for some of my presentations and I decided to turn this into an infographic.
I used easel.ly to create my Infographic. I scrolled through the templates and selected one to use. I changed the background colours and in put the information and pictures I wanted.



In the future I may do the three I originally planned to do.

Part 21: 23 Things Course RudaĆ­ 23.
Tasks:

1 comment:

  1. I really like that infograph! Well done.

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete