Friday 29 January 2016

Thing 16: Collaboration Tools

I am looking forward to using more of the tools covered in this Thing 16. I  will have ample opportunity in this semester to do so because a lot of group assignments are planned. Before this I used Skype for group projects before. Now I have more tools to add to my Collaboration repertoire.

I had only viewed documents Google Docs before. But just recently I set up some Google Docs for me and my partner for my first group assignment of the semester. The document automatically saves to the cloud as you work on it which is a plus. The only drawback is that there are limited formatting and presentation options for text compared to MS Word.

I have added to the  Thing 16 Google Doc.

I had thought I had never used Doodle before. I had chosen what days I was free for proposed dates a few times. 

Part 16: 23 Things Course Rudaí 23.
Tasks: Add some information to Rudaí 23 Google Doc OR Set up a Doodle meeting

1 comment:

  1. What I really like about Google Docs is that you can add comments in real time too, as well as editing the document itself. Very useful when working with others!

    The Rudai23 Team

    ReplyDelete