Sunday 31 January 2016

Thing 22: Mobile Things

I am pretty sure I have only mentioned the Blogger app in passing.

I have an Android phone and you can download the app from the Google Playstore.



 

When you open the blogger app you are shown a list of all blog posts both draft and published. You can create a new blog post by clicking the pencil Icon on the top right of the screen. You can take a picture to add to your blog by clicking the  camera icon.



 

You can toggle between the All, Published and Draft tabs to view blog posts at various stages of completion. To edit a draft just click on the post you want and click on the pencil Icon to continue editing.



 

When you are finished editing you can either save the post again for later or post it. You can edit the various elements (Title, Content and Tags) by clicking into them.



 

I was able to access more options when I hit the menu button on my phone. This brought up a list of useful options and extra functionality for the Blogger app. If you are unable to access the internet you can still create, edit and save your blog posts in the Blogger app. When you connect again hit the Refresh option and it will sync to your online account and update your posts. Another handy option I found was View blog, which allows quick access to your blog page.


If I did not have this app I would not have been able to finish my Rudai 23 posts. On the bus to and from work I would type up my posts on to my blogger app. I found it very handy as you do not need access to the internet to type and save a post.

Part 22: 23 Things Course RudaĆ­ 23.
Tasks: Option 2: Review any mobile app you like that you have not reviewed before.

1 comment: